The 100% Tactel® inner stays with the foot, wicking away moisture, whilst the soft wool-mix outer layer moves with the shoe. The lack of friction between the layers helps to prevent blisters and reduces wear. The unique combination of merino wool outer layer and the Tactel® inner layer helps to maintain a comfortable temperature for the foot.
Mid - Length
HeelPower grips the heel keeping the sock firmly in place and helping to reduce irritation on the skin. Mid-calf length, ideal for 3 seasons walking in all boots.
This product contains Merino Wool: Merino wool is one of the softest types of wool available and is perfect for regulating body temperature. The wool provides warmth without overheating the wearer and its moisture-wicking properties combined with being slightly moisture repellent allow the wearer to remain dry
- Arch bracing for additional support
- Tactel® inner layer wicks away perspiration to keep the feet cool and dry
- Sizing by UK shoe size
Outer Layer - 63% Merino Wool, 34% Nylon & 3% Lycra®
Inner Layer - 100% Tactel®
Wash at 40 degrees, No tumble dry.
Money back or replacement if, within one year from date of purchase, either you experience blisters or the socks wear out within 1000 miles, provided care instructions have been followed correctly and socks are returned to us with the original receipt. (Limited to one pair per purchase.)
Small - UK 3-5.5
Medium - UK 6-8.5
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric when removing from packaging.
- Pull sock on carefully to ensure fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.