Mountain Equipment's iconic and continuing bestseller, this technical women's duvet is ideal for freezing conditions anywhere in the world.
Built to meet the demands of modern mountaineers, the Lightline Jacket continues to set the benchmark for lightweight, technical duvets. With a water-resistant DRILITE® shell and removable insulated hood, it offers exceptional warmth and protection in sub-zero conditions.
- DRILITE® Loft 40D outer fabric; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 227g (size 12) of Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- Stitched-through construction throughout
- Adjustable zip-off hood with 3 panels for exceptional fit and protection
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with rear insulated baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets behind insulated flaps
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and hem drawcords
- Weight : 660g / 23.3oz
- 100% Polyamide outer/inner, Down fill
Our high quality duck down has a minimum down cluster content of 90%, a minimum fill power of 700, and is DOWN CODEX approved.
A lightweight, breathable and highly water resistant shell fabric used to protect insulated clothing and sleeping bags.
The DOWN CODEX® is an animal welfare, traceability and auditing scheme to ensure that both animal welfare and quality were put at the heart of each and every one of our down products.n our down supply chains, to ensure that both animal welfare and quality were put at the heart of each and every one of our down products.
Together with Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), Mountain Equipment are working to achieve fair working conditions worldwide.