The 1000 Mile Trek Sock is designed as a light walking sock that provides maximum comfort and support, whatever your activity. The padded heel extends to protect the Achilles tendon. Additional padded zones on the toes and ball of the foot provide extra comfort.
1000 Mile specifically selected a Merino wool blend which makes the socks super soft and helps to reduce friction on the skin without it being too thick. Known for its moisture-wicking properties, the merino wool yarn will help to wick away sweat from the skin to help keep the feet feeling cool and dry. The added bonus is that it will also dry quickly after washing. The natural anti-bacterial qualities from the merino wool help to keep the feet feeling fresh on those longer distances.
The ventilation zones on the top of the foot enable airflow and allow the foot to breathe. This can help keep the feet cooler for longer.
TWIN PACK – 2 Mixed pairs included in this item.
- Men’s sizes contains one pair in Navy and one pair in Charcoal
- 2 Pairs per packet
- Single layer
- Top of foot and arch ventilation mesh for breathability
- Padded heel, toe and Achilles
- Flat toe seam
- Arch bracing for comfort
- Available in Men's and Ladies Sizes
- The flat toe seam prevents irritation from the sock along the top of the toes, eliminating friction in this area.
Heel and Toe: 70% Acrylic, 30% Merino Wool. Upper 98% nylon, 2% elastane
Wash before wearing. Machine wash 30 degree. No Bleach. No tumble dry.
Medium - UK 6-8.5
Large - UK 9-11.5
XLarge - UK 12-14
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.