Trail Running Sock
The 1000 Mile Trail Running Socks are anatomically designed to give comfort and support during your off-road running.
Trail running can be a real challenge for the feet as the weather and terrain can vary throughout each run. As a result you need a sock that not only keeps your feet comfortable but also protected.
We’ve specifically selected a Merino wool blend which makes the socks super soft and helps to reduce friction on the skin without it being too thick for running in. Known for it’s moisture wicking properties, the merino wool yarn will help to wick away sweat from the skin to help keep the feet feeling cool and dry. The added bonus is that it will also dry quicker after washing. The natural anti-bacterial qualities from the merino wool helps to keep the feet feeling fresh on those longer distances.
As the terrain varies the padding in our socks gives necessary comfort and protection to the toes and ball of foot. We’ve even extended the padded heel to protect the Achilles tendon area too, a known trouble spot for many runners!
The ventilation zones on the top of the foot enables air flow and allows the foot to breathe. This can help keep the feet cooler for longer. The completely flat toe seam prevents irritation from the sock along the top of the toes, protecting you from potential friction caused by bulky seams.
- 2 Pairs per packet
- Single layer
- Top of foot and arch ventilation mesh for breathability
- Padded zones on the heel, toe, ball of foot and Achilles
- Moisture wicking and quick drying
- Flat toe seam
- Arch bracing for comfort
- Available in Men’s and Ladies Sizes
Heel and Toe: 70% Acrylic, 30% Merino Wool. Upper 98% nylon, 2% elastane
Medium - UK 6-8.5
Large - UK 9-11.5
XLarge - UK 12-14
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to the fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.
Wash before wearing. Machine wash 30 degree. No Bleach. No tumble dry.