Ultralight Sleeping Mat
From alpinists to thru-hikers, those who need the lightest gear have a new standard for ultralight comfort with this .25 kg pad. As the absolute lightest insulated air mattress available, the UberLite keeps your pack featherweight on the trail. Our proprietary construction provides the critical warmth needed in the backcountry. Boasting 2.5 inches of our legendary NeoAir comfort, the minimal UberLite makes a big impact during nights in the backcountry. To endure the rigors of the backcountry, our unique fabrics and construction meet our strict durability standards. Stuff sack and repair kit included.
- Featherweight: Weighing just north of half a pound, the UberLite sets a new standard for ultralight comfort.
- Minimal Pack Size: Shrinks down smaller than any NeoAir® ever.
- Big On Comfort: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of cushion provide luxurious rest during your fast and light activities.
- Reliable NeoAir® Construction: Built using our trusted Triangular Core Matrix™ to maximize your rest during long, backcountry objectives.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
|Weight (Standard)||8.8 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.25 kg|
|Width (Standard)||20 in|
|Width (Metric)||51 cm|
|Length (Standard)||72 in|
|Length (Metric)||183 cm|
|Height (Standard)||2.5 in|
|Height (Metric)||6.4 cm|
|Thickness (Standard)||2.5 in|
|Thickness (Metric)||6.4 cm|
|Packed dimension (Standard)||6 in x 3.6 in|
|Packed dimension (Metric)||15 cm x 9 cm|
|Top fabric type||15D Nylon|
|Bottom fabric type||15D Nylon|
|What's Included||Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit|