Waterproof, warm and durable, the Mountain Glove is superbly dependable and versatile.
Mountain Gloves are essential equipment for walking and trekking in cold conditions. The POLARLOFT® insulation provides reliable warmth while the DRILITE® insert seals out the worst of the weather. Single-handed closure guarantees easy adjustment.
- DRILITE® insert is waterproof and breathable
- Mountain fit with pre-curved fingers and thumb
- Nylon shell is durable and abrasion resistant
- Brushed tricot lining
- POLARLOFT® insulation
- Suregrip palm improves grip on poles or ice axe
- Roll-tip fingers for added durability
- Single-handed drawcord closure
- Weight : 110g/ 3.9oz
- Polyamide shell, Polyester lining, PU Palm, PU Insert and Polyester fill.
Waterproof shell fabrics featuring a monolithic polyurethane membrane that is waterproof, breathable and durable.
Synthetic insulation that offers an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio, small pack size, and performance optimised for its intended use.
Together with Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), Mountain Equipment are working to achieve fair working conditions worldwide.