Benchmark all-round mountain pants in durable DRILITE® fabric.
These tough hardshell pants continue to be essential equipment for mountain guides and other outdoor professionals. Exceptional fit, well thought out features and great value make these a common sight in serious environments around the world.
- 3-layer DRILITE® 70D fabric with 140D reinforced weave
- Alpine fit with articulated knees
- Full length 2-way YKK® moulded side zips with inner storm flaps
- 2-way YKK® moulded front zip with storm flap
- Fully adjustable braces with drop seat
- Reinforced kick strips for durability
- Fixed internal gaiters
- Weight : 720g / 25.4oz
- 100% Polyamide outer/inner, PU membrane
Waterproof shell fabrics featuring a monolithic polyurethane membrane that is waterproof, breathable and durable.
Together with Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), Mountain Equipment are working to achieve fair working conditions worldwide.