A proven bestseller, this versatile Soft Shell Pant is ideal for mountaineering and trekking in cooler conditions year round.
Designed for the adventurous hill-walker, scrambler and mountaineer in need of a lightweight mountain pant that can cope with technical terrain and fluctuating temperatures. Perfect for long days above the tree line.
- EXOLITE 210 stretch double weave Soft Shell fabric
- Alpine fit with regular fit ankle
- 2 zipped hand pockets and 1 rear zipped pocket
- 2 zipped thigh pockets with integrated mesh lining
- Integrated belt with double press-stud waist closure
- Microfleece lined waistband for improved comfort
- Ankle zips with internal gusset panel to accommodate all mountain boots
- Drawcord channel at hem (drawcord not included)
- Weight : 450g / 15.9oz
- 92% Polyamide, 8% Elastane
Durable, double-weave stretch soft shell fabrics with smooth outer faces for abrasion resistance and soft inners to provide all-day next-to-skin comfort.
Together with Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), Mountain Equipment are working to achieve fair working conditions worldwide.
|Inside Leg||Available in 29/73cm (Short), 31in/79.5cm (regular) and 33in/84.5cm (long).|