Are you always coming up with new ideas for things you want to experience – and not even the weather can stop you from doing them? Then our technical FOIDIT M hiking pants are perfect for you. Thanks to their clean, modern design, you'll barely notice their functional features. The pants are made with elastic 2-way stretch fabric that moves flexibly with you on your late autumn or winter hikes. Their brushed interior keeps you insulated and feels really nice on the skin. The perfect fit and an adjustable waistband with belt loops ensure the FOIDIT M look and feel great on any adventure. In short: these are well-designed hiking pants for all your autumn and winter walks – with an urban style that even looks good off the trails.
Last but not least: the FOIDIT M are one of our most sustainable outdoor pants. The polyester in the fabric is made from recycled plastic, while the water-repellent finish we use is fully PFC-free. What's more: the pants can be recycled directly with Maier Sports. They're equipped with an NFC tag that makes separating and sorting different fabrics easier and supports a more sustainable product cycle.
- mSTRETCH Pro 2: Comfortable, elastic 2-way stretch
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- Comfortable 2-way-stretch for maximum freedom of movement
- Dries especially fast thanks to dryprotec technology
- Brushed interior keeps you comfortably warm
- Fully adjustable waistband with belt loops
- 4 pockets provide lots of storage
- Regular Fit
- Uses polyester obtained from recycled plastic waste
- Warm, stretch outdoor pants with a modern, sleek nt
- Infinitely adjustable waist with belt loops
- Water-repellent PFC-free finish
- Polyester content of fabric made from recycled plastic waste