The Cookery King storm cooker has a revolutionary design. Lightweight and tough, it is made from hard anodised aluminium and comes with a non-stick pan, two pots, and a lid. The wide footprint ensures stability while the wrap-around side provides wind resistance and the efficient burn of a choice of fuels. An alcohol burner is included or it can accept the Robens Fire Tick stove.
- A universal cook set
- Compact pack size
- Pan with a non-stick surface for easy frying
- Accommodates most kinds of burners (alcohol, gas and multi-fuel)
- Adjustable grill height accommodates most burners
- High-quality aluminium
- Strap and mesh bag included
- Burn time / 100g gas (min):
- 1700 ml + 1400 ml pots / Dia. 19 cm pan
- Pack size:
- 21.5 x 11.0 cm (Dia.xH)
- 980 g
- 2 pots (1700 ml / 1400 ml), 1 pan (with non-stick surface, dia. 19 cm), 1 lid, 1 gripper, 1 alchohol burner, chopping board / pan-protector, stable pot holder with windshield, 1 adjustable grill, Strap and mesh bag included
- Item number:
- Pots: Avoid contact with acidic or salty foods that can damage the uncoated aluminium. Pots: Read the instruction before use
- Pots: Foods kept for more than 24 hours in this product should be stored at temperatures below 5°C.
- Pan: Do not use metallic utensils that will damage the coating. Please discard if the coating is cracked or damaged.