- The non-stick coating gives the ideal surface for frying, and requires little or no cooking fat. It also makes washing up easier, because nothing sticks. Non-stick is slightly more susceptible to scratches and abrasion, so use only wooden or plastic utensils. For those who want light packs, fuss-free eating and easy washing up.
- 0.9 litre Ultralight aluminium kettle for Trangia 25 stove
- 1.5 litre Non-stick pan for the Trangia 25 cooker sets
- 1.75 litre Non-stick pan for the Trangia 25 cooker sets
- 22cm Non-stick frying pan/lid for the Trangia 25 cooker set
- The original heat source for a Trangia stove, the complete burner is available as a spare. It is silent, simple with no moving parts, durable and easy to use. It is easy to light in hot, cold or windy conditions and is lightweight and easy to store between camps.
- Simmering ring which when open and placed over the Trangia meths burner will give a simmering flame, and when closed can be used to extinguish the burner.
- Screw cap for Trangia spirit stoves. Can be used for extinguishing the burner , but first remove the rubber washer from inside the cap as this may melt when extinguishing the burner. (Note, do not screw the burner cap on tightly to the burner whilst the burner is still warm, as when it cools down the cap will become very difficult to remove )
- Upper ultralight aluminium windshield for a Trangia 25 stove
- Lower ultralight aluminium windshield for Trangia 25 Stove
- Replacement or additional Trangia Pan Handle to fit any size of Trangia cook system
- Strap that holds the cook set together when packed away.