Compact and lightweight backpacking stove with a wind baffled spray head for use in any conditions.
*Gas pictured not included. Image for illustration purposes only.
- Manual ignition
- Wind baffled spray head to withstand strong winds
- Serrated pan supports for non-slip use
- For use with pans no more than 18cm in diameter
- Fueled by a directly attached Go System EN417 gas cartridge
- Compatible with any Go System threaded cartridge
- 3000 watts
- 213g of gas consumed per hour
- Continuous burn time of 1 hour 10 mins per 220g cartridge
- Will boil 1 litre of water in 3 mins 10 seconds
- Carry/storage sack included