Redesigned for a more seamless experience, a built-in Flip Power Bank dock and adjustable kickstand for added stability make charging simple. An integrated USB port charges small devices anywhere the sun shines.
NOMAD 10 HIGHLIGHTS
- Built-in kickstand clicks into place at multiple angles, so you can position your panel for optimal solar collection and ensure it stays put.
- Lightweight design can be strapped to your pack or tent and folds down easily for storage.
- Rugged and durable, built to last as long as your adventures do.
WHAT CAN THE NOMAD 10 CHARGE?
Direct charge your device from the sun or pair your panel with a power bank for an all-in-one solar charging solution. The Nomad 10 is ideal for recharging devices like:
Small USB devices
RECOMMENDED POWER PAIRINGS
- Flip 12: 2.5-5 Hours
- Flip 24: 4-8 Hours
- Flip 36: 6-12 Hours
- Venture 35: 6-12 Hours
- Venture 75: 11-22 Hours
- Sherpa 100PD: 15-30 Hours
*Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
- Product SKU: 11900
- Weight: 1.12 lbs (0.51 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 9.5 x 14.5 x 0.75 in (24.1 x 36.8 x 1.9 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 9.5 x 7.2 x 1.25 in (24.1 x 18.4 x 3.2 cm)
- Warranty: 2 years
- UPC: 847974007648
- USB port: 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max)
- Rated Power: 10W
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 6-7V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline