A Sprayway classic returns. Protective HydroDRY® shell with an interactive zip.
- 2-layer HydroDRY® 70D taslan polyester fabric
- Mesh and taffeta combination lining for all day comfort
- Grown on, adjustable hill hood with a wired peak
- 2-way reversed centre front zip with double storm guard, internal interactive zip compatible with Santiago I.A fleece and Gifford I.A Jacket
- 2 large zipped hand pockets with tricot and taffeta combination lining, hook and loop tabbed concealed map pocket behind centre front storm guard
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable hem
Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) is an independent non-profit organisation whose mission is to improve labour conditions in the garment industry. Sprayway is signed up to the 8-point FWF Code of Labour Practices, which is based on UN and ILO principles. FWF publicly reports on the progress of member companies towards the implementation of the Code.
- Machine wash on a delicate cycle (30°C)
- Do not use fabric softener or conditioners
- Tumble dry on a low heat setting
- Do not iron