Classic, longer length fully featured 2-layer GORE-TEX jacket.
Built to take on the rigours of hillwalking in the British Isles, the Kenmore is constructed from the latest in GORE-TEX 2-layer fabric technology. Its 75D recycled polyester plain weave outer face is tough. Taffeta lining keeps you dry and comfortable all day long. Our protective longer hill fit. A fully wrap around Hill hood that rolls neatly away into the collar. Large pockets that easily take an OS map, gloves and other hill day essentials. Concealed waist drawcord, adjustable hem and cuffs make for a perfect fit.
- 2-layer GORE-TEX 75D PFCec free recycled polyester plain weave fabric offers high level of protection and comfort
- Taffeta lining for next to skin comfort
- Roll-away, fully adjustable Hill Hood with a laminated and wired peak, wrap around face guard for added protection and a tricot lined collar for comfort
- 2-way YKK® centre front zip with double storm guard
- 2 large zipped angled hand pockets, hook and loop tabbed hidden storm guard pocket, hook and loop tabbed inner pocket
- Concealed drawcord waist adjustment
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable split hem drawcords
- Weight: 610g
- Composition: 100% recycled polyester outer, 100% polyamide lining, 100% polyester mesh, ePTFE membrane
This fabric is designed to provide superior comfort and durable waterproof protection in a wide range of outdoor activities. GORE-TEX® membrane technology is specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability. The GORE-TEX® Shell fabric that is used in this garment is a 2-layer construction for a lighter and softer feel.
Sunshine turns to rain. A cold wind picks up. Whether you’re commuting to work, or hiking in changable conditions, having a lightweight, packable back-up jacket with you means you are prepared to make more of every day. Designed to provide comfort and reliable protection, all GORE-TEX PACLITE® garments come with the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise, and are totally windproof and extremely breathable.
Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) is an independent non-profit organisation whose mission is to improve labour conditions in the garment industry. Sprayway are signed up to the 8-point FWF Code of Labour Practices, which is based on UN and ILO principles. FWF publicly reports on the progress of member companies towards implementation of the Code.
- Machine wash on a delicate cycle (30°C)
- Do not use fabric softener or conditioners
- Tumble dry on a low heat setting
- Do not iron