The Altitude Pro RGS Waterproof is a men's walking boot packed with technology. Fully waterproof with a 2.2mm full grain oiled leather upper and abrasion-resistant heel and toe-cap, these boots are surprisingly lightweight. The PU footbed and midsole ensure superb underfoot comfort, stability and durability, while the rustproof metal hardware will hold up all year round. The boots also have a soft cushioning collar and inner lining making them even more comfortable.
What really makes these boots stand out above the rest is the Vibram Rolling Gait System (RGS) which is proven to reduce muscle fatigue. Vibram has performed extensive research to prove the curved shape of the sole supports the natural movement of the foot whenever it impacts with the ground. So whether you’re running or walking this innovation helps to keep your movement fluid, reducing ankle muscle strain and fatigue therefore reducing overall joint strain. The boot is also fitted with a Vibram rubber outsole for world renowned traction and durability.
Ready to take on varied terrain and extreme weather conditions, this boot is ideal for explorers who want an innovative, well-built performance boot for some serious hiking.
• Waterproof leather upper provides durability and comfort
• Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
• Removable PU sockliner delivers underfoot cushioning
• Vibram RGS midsole supports the natural roll of the foot
• Vibram rubber outsole provides durability and outstanding traction
• Made in Europe giving an enhanced fit and superior quality