A super lightweight Helvellyn DRY Gaiter uses ripstop polyester reinforcement lower panels and DRY waterproof and breathable technology on the upper panels. An elasticated ankle and rear hem keep the gaiter secure around the boot, while the zip and hook and loop storm flap prevent any mud or debris sneaking in. The snug trekking fit and and snag-free split drawcords make these an ideal choice for wear during tough adventures in the outdoors.
- DRY™ waterproof, breathable technology
- Ripstop polyester reinforcement lower panels
- Trekking fit, works with most standard boots
- Durable webbing under boot strap
- Zip closure with hook and loop storm flap
- Adjustable calf drawcord
- Elasticated ankle
- Metal laces hook at front hem
- Weight: 200g (pair)
Available for gloves, our DRY Protect™ technology offers long-lasting all-weather protection at great value. The membrane has a minimum Hydrostatic head of 5000mm and works to allow high levels of breathability, while the insulation, lining and outer material keeps the rain out and hands comfortably dry.
- Hand wash in warm water
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not Iron
- Do not Dry Clean
|EU Shoe Size
|UK Shoe Size
|One Size (Full)
|5'3" - 5'10"
|36 - 46
|3.5 - 11