Our sporty daypack with comfortable Airstripes back system benefits from reduced contact surface and ergonomic shoulder straps for optimized ventilation. A large zip around opening offers quick access to the main compartment, while a zippered pocket, valuables pocket, and a document compartment, plus two stuff pockets at the sides and a bungee cord on the front work together to keep contents neatly organized. This bluesign® product uses body fabric made of 100% recycled materials with components made using environmentally friendly, resource-efficient manufacturing practices. It meets the Green Button standard, is climate neutral, and PFC free.
- Airstripes System
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Stretch side pockets
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Document compartment
- Key clip
- ergonomically padded shoulder straps
- PFAS free
- Carbon neutral product
- Green Button certified product
- bluesign® product
- 100% recycled PET material
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.