Constructed from strong ripstop nylon with zoned reinforcements, it blends an advanced feature set with a new Air Contour+ carry system for serious all-mountain performance.
The comfort, fit and stability are outstanding, thanks to an adjustable back, a one-piece scapula - which runs on internal aluminium rails for superior load transfer - and a variety of compression straps and tensioners. A soft polyurethane sponge lumbar with softer foams in the hip belt and harness gives instant comfort without compromising stability and the back panel mesh is slightly trampolined away from the moulding to aid breathability and airflow.
Perfect for easy access to your kit when bivvying, travelling hut-to-hut, it features a wraparound front zip which enables you to open it like a duffle bag. With secure attachment points for an axe and walking poles, plus daisy chain lashing points, stretch mesh side pockets and a large front-stash pocket that’s perfect for a waterproof shell, the Cholatse 52:57 is the ideal year-round pack for mixed, multi-day mountain adventures.
From summer alpine treks to Scottish winter hill walks, the Lowe Alpine Cholatse 52:57 is built with comfort and stability in mind.
- Capacity: 52+5lt / 3175+305cu.in
- Volume: 52+5lt / 3175+305cu.in
- BACK LENGTH : 48-53CM | L-XL 53-58CM
- Weight: M-L 1.85kg / 4lb 1oz - L-XL 1.9kg / 4lb 3oz
- Product Code: FMQ-33
- Rain cover
- Hydration compatible
- Forward pull hip belt adjustment
- Extendable lid adds 5 litres to volume
- Zipped hip belt pockets
- Zipped front entry for easy access
- External zipped lid pocket
- Internal zipped divider panel
- Adjustable back-length with easy to use hook and loop back system
- Front stash with large zipped pocket
- Head Locker axe attachment system
- Secure Tip Gripper walking pole attachments
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Daisy chain lash points
Air Contour™ +
High comfort with an enhanced fit, the adjustable Air Contour™ + system moves with you. It features a ventilated, moulded back pad, and dual density foam hip belt and shoulder straps, with breathable mesh that draws moisture away from your body.