Online Marketing Manager (Bray, Wicklow)
We are looking for someone with a keen interest in Digital Marketing, E-commerce, and hopefully a love for the outdoors.
Our online store is growing rapidly and we need someone who can keep up with the ever-changing online world and direct our online & retail stores towards continual growth.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Liaise with the Web Development team to constantly improve our online experience
- Manage content creation calendars, plan promotions etc.
- Manage Ad Spend, Marketing Budgets
- Liaise with 3rd Party Social Media agency and plan content
- Create social media content and manage engagements
- Manage email marketing lists
- Manage website content, stock and promotions
- Respond to 2nd tier customer service queries
- Manage online orders and admin staff
- Digital Marketing degree or equivalent
- Basic design skills and a keen interest to improve (preferred)
To apply for this opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bookkeeper (Bray, Wicklow)
Due to expansion of a busy retail company, the above position has become available in our Bray branch.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable, Receivable, and Financial Administration.
- Bookkeeping, bank reconciliations, credit control.
- Bank transactions, supporting year-end audit.
- VAT & other reports to submission to Revenue.
- Experience with Sage Accounts is mandatory.
- Previous experience is essential.
To apply for this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.